It all started when… I began to think about a general theme around which concentrate my new blog about PR, the first one completely in English – hopefully enough understandable for native speakers. I’m not new in this kind of online diaries: the need to take care of a blog has always been with me since I discovered the pleasure of being online and of writing – even though mostly in Italian. This resulted in a number of blogs (1, 2 and 3) scattered around the net miserably abandoned after one year maximum. The fact was that every time I felt as if something was missing. Finally, I realize that they were not enough focused around me: being a person with tons and tons of vulnerable and not related interests, this was evidently something not easy to picture. So, I decided to know myself by looking at my Facebook profile, that is where I spend most of my time in these days.
As my mum has complained more than just one time – and yes, I admit that my mum and I are friends on Facebook -, my profile is full of:
- erotic stuff,
- sexy jokes about sexy boys,
- random discussions with my friends about feminism and the role of the woman,
- funny things about alcohol problems and party hard,
- posts that proudly affirm that I’m a witch, alternatively of immense love for the world or immense hate for human society,
- quotes from ancient wisdom to enhance my self-esteem or showing my love for writing,
- images about nature and lovely places around the world,
- and eventually some weird folk/metal/psychedelic/post-rock music – luckily currently there is no video on YouTube of me playing my celtic harp, but I guess these could be some of the characteristic posts on my profile as well.
Summing up, I guess that that’s what I am. A 22-year-old Italian neopagan student which loves to travel and discover new weird things about distant or forgotten cultures and lifestyle. So, this blog will be an interesting answer to the question:
“What happens when a girl with so many strange interests decide to mix them with her passion for PR?”
Here it is born the Bohemian PR! 😉